Skip To Main Content

Landing Nav


Payments & Refunds

Pay for Meals and A la Carte

  1. Infinite Campus Online Payments allows you to pay for school meals online using a credit or debit card. You can add money securely to your student(s) account for meals or a la carte items. There is a small transaction fee; however, students can access these funds immediately. You can also monitor student cafeteria purchases and receive email notifications for low account balances using the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
  2. Pay in person – Your student can pay the cashier directly, we accept cash and checks. Paying in advance is always preferred, this way, your child is not responsible for handling money on a daily basis. Also, we are able to serve the children faster when we do not have to collect money during the meal period.

Meal Prepay IC Portal

Request a Refund, Transfer or Donation

Request a Refund form

PARENTS/GUARDIANS -If you have a student graduating or possibly not returning to a Douglas County School next year, you can request a refund if you have a positive balance remaining on your school meal account!

There are a few different ways to handle this remaining balance:

  1. Transfer Funds: Call or email the SNP office to request a transfer. Provide the name of sibling(s) or other student(s) you wish to transfer to.
  2. Request a Refund: Fill out the Refund Request Form, provide the Parent/Guardian name and mailing address you wish to have a refund issued to; email the request to the SNP office.
  3. Donate Funds: Angel Accounts are setup at each of our sites and will be utilized for students in need if you choose to donate to this account, simply email the SNP office.

Mailing Address:
SNP Office
1126 Airport Rd. Bldg. B#1
Minden, NV 89423

Contact Information:
SNP Office: 775.782.7613
Email Refund Request Form to:

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027), visit any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or

3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.